Organized Tea

Monday, March 3, 2014

Alright people. I am on a tea fix. I have maybe 4-5 cups a day. I have a lot to choose from flavor-wise, but found it quite annoying looking at ripped boxes and chaos. So I went looking around the house for something to put them in.
(excuse the iPhone pics, camera was charging)
I went upstairs and eyed an old jewelry box I was going to toss. I took out the little compartments and thought they were perrrrrfecto.
 All while sipping' on some Earl.
 So I simply organized the tea into the jewelry box and voila! I then decided to do it with the hot chocolate as well.

 Ahhhh, much better!
And total cost...FREE. Boom shaka laka. 

So have you done any simple organizing lately? I have to be honest, this made a big difference and our pantry no longer looks like a recycling bin. #winning.
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10