Parks and Life

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

 When people ask how we raised Jack to have such great manners
 When we get Jack from the car to his bed and he doesn't wake up
Answering the door #darntoddler
 When I have the sniffles and want attention from Jon
 What I manage to do with appliances
 Before I have my coffee and Jon asks how I'm doing
 When Jon asks if I got dressed today 
 When Jon asks me to try his new juice recipe
 When you have a child who won't sleep through the night
 When I see Jon eating the leftovers that I asked him not to eat
 Cleaning out Kasie's litter box
 When Jon asks how long I'm going to nap for

When Jon goes to buy organic veggie burgers

for more GIF posts, click here, son.
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10