Just a quickie

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

No, not like that. Last weekend, (or was it the weekend before? My Mom brain is mush today), I had some friends over  that I hadn't seen in a long time for some drinks. It was a BLAST! My Mom said she could watch Jack for me so nobody would end up leaving with a broken nose and no sanity, so I had to drop Jack off at my Mom's before they came over. I had about 20 minutes to get ready before everyone came once I got back home.

I whipped up some iced tea (same recipe that I made here) and a vegetable platter. My girlfriend Kristen was bringing wine, so I set aside a variety of wine glasses in case there were different kinds of wine. I also had the fridge stocked with Corona (mmmmm, Corona) so I had cut up limes. I also set aside a wine and beer opener and some coasters.



For the vegetable platter, I added plain hummus and just spiced it up with red pepper flakes and black pepper. Similar to what I did here. DE-LISH.

I always feel like your home should look prepared for guests, so I was glad I was able to whip up this bad boy in a few minutes. Now, who wants a Corona? ME ME ME ME ME ME I DO CAN YOU TELL I WANT ONE


Constructive criticism is welcome but any comments that are malicious and mean-spirited will be removed. Ain't nobody got time for dat.
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10