Woo hoo!

Friday, April 4, 2014

Woooo! Jon is BACK! Jon was in Nashville, DC and LA for pretty much the last month. He's finally home and we are so excited! 
If you are wondering why I haven't been posting much, that's why. The last week before he came home was a bit if a doozy (toddler tantrums/I was exhausted) so I went to bed pretty much when the jack attack did. But starting Monday, I'll be back full-force! If there's one thing that I love about blogging and working for yourself, it's that you can take a break when you need to. 

Sunday is my sister Mary's bridal shower and I am so excited!  

I hope you have a great weekend! 
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10