Household Cleaning Schedule

Saturday, May 3, 2014

As a part of the Housewife Challenge, I wanted to stick to a household cleaning schedule to make my days easier. It is easy to get wrapped up in the chaos and lose precious time with Jack and Jon when all you have on your mind is "what am I supposed to be cleaning?" I found this schedule online and it works out perfectly for us. I will also include Jon's office on Thursday and wipe the baseboards of the room I'm cleaning that day. We seem to live in a dusty house ;-). And yes, Sundays are an off day. It's like my kind of working out! What works for you? Any tips to share?
Of course there are daily tasks as well. I always wipe down the counters once or twice a day, pick up the toys, do the dishes and do a general "tidy up" before bed. I have a hard time in the morning if I wake up to a messy kitchen! 
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10