When Nerds Strike: Sponsored by Shutterfly

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

This is a sponsored post brought to you by Shutterfly. But all opinions and bad jokes are my own. 

Most of you know that I am a giant, hardcore, Harry Potter fan. In fact, such a big fan that I re-read the books every year, watch the movies all the time and duel strangers in the grocery store. AND I ALWAYS WIN. Try and Rictusempra me. You won't. 
So when Shutterfly contacted me to work with them and choose an iPhone case that I could customize, I dove on that like Crab and Goyle on cupcakes. 
 There are so many options that you can choose from and I loved them all. I have always wanted a Harry Potter case, so I felt like now was the time. I chose the chapter art from my favorite chapter in the series from The Prisoner of Azkaban (my favorite of the books) which was all about Hermione and her time turner. I love it! And despite what you may think, I have received a lot of compliments from fellow Harry Potter nerds.


A big thanks to everyone at Shutterfly!

To see more posts brought to you by Shutterfly, click here and here.
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10