The Ricci's do Newport

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A few weeks back, we drove down to Newport, Rhode Island to go to a Rugby Tournament. I have to say, Newport is one of the most beautiful places I have been to. The sights, the sounds, the smell of the ocean water...HOLY SPONGEBOB I fell in love. Especially with all of the pink trees that were in bloom. No idea what they're called, but I want them to line every street in America.


 Once we got there, the boys were wrestling as we were waiting for the tournament to begin. Even with Captain Barnacles in hand! Boys will be boys.
 Jack was getting a bit antsy so we took a walk to the pier that was only a few hundred feet away. It was gorgeous and Jack and Jon had a nice Father and son moment. I love these two.






 You're welcome ;-) Jack tried collecting dead crabs for his insect box.
 Once the tournament began, Jack met a few friends and all they did was tackle each other and burn some much needed energy out while we were able to watch the game.
 You're welcome again.


I want to go back and spend a day or two in that town and just explore. Years ago, we did a tour of Newport with Sarah and her Mom with my Mom as well and I remember it being so maaaaahhhhvelous, dahhhling.
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10