My five must haves

Thursday, July 17, 2014

This is a post inspired by Man Crates
When Man Crates asked me to create a list of my 5 Must Haves, I was totally on board. Every woman knows what she needs to function on a day-to-day basis, so it was easy for me to come up with my list.
1. Chapstick. Without chapstick, picture me doing this every two minutes
I always have one in my car, my pocket, my purse, my nightstand and gallbladder. Just seeing if you're still paying attention. I need it to be happy. Dry lips make me miserable, so this is absolutely #1 on my must have list. 

2. Me Time. I love Jon and Jack. But Lord do I need me time. I am a total introvert and I love to be by myself. I count Wednesdays as my Holy day because my Mother-in-Law watches Jack the entire day for us. This is the day that I get work done or sit on the couch and do nothing. I just relax and recharge and do things I can't do with a toddler.
3. Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra. This may seem strange to you, but I don't go a day without listening to these two hams. I swear I was born in the wrong decade. Driving in the car, on a walk, cleaning or even hanging out with Jack, I'm listening to one of them. Jack even asks to listen to "Frant Simata or Dean Mardin" from time-to-time. Ahhh, start em' young.
4. My Camera. This may be obvious to everyone who knows me... I can't live without my camera. I have been known to pull over on the side of a road just to snap a picture of a field, animal, sunset, etc. Sometimes we do random and spontaneous trips and I like to have more than my iPhone available to snap a picture if necessary.
5. Coffee. Or as I call it..my sanity juice. I need a good cup of coffee in the morning to give me a jolt of energy. Don't try and talk to me before I have it either.

So what is your must have list? Any items that we share? 
By the way, you need to check out Man Crates. They are a new company 
that ships awesome gifts for men in custom wooden crates! They help eliminate the hassle of buying gifts for that guy in your life! Which I am so on board with. I have only bought one gift for Jon...ever. And he returned it. Oops :-) 
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10