10 Weeks

Monday, September 15, 2014

I promise this blog won't turn into a pregnancy blog, but I did want to do a "bump" update like I said the other day! I am currently 10 weeks with a NEW due date of April 14th, rather than April 10th. I already have a bump, but my Doctor said it is "second baby syndrome" and some women show sooner. I was at my Mom's last night and she said she showed early after her first pregnancy as well. 

 Jack is so excited and loves to run up to my belly and kiss and hug the baby. I always ask what the baby is saying in there and he comes up with the funniest stuff like "baby said it needs a towel because the baby is getting all wet!" Such a sweetie.
I recently started taking nausea medicine that the Dr prescribed so I can start eating. Now that I have started it, all I want to do is EAT EAT EAT. I have a feeling I may be gaining some weight soon. But I lost 7lbs from constantly being sick, so I am quite happy I have the meds!

The other day I caved and bought a "Be Maternity BeBand" which is essentially a giant, tight fabric that holds your pants up and hides the zipper and button. Now I won't have to wear leggings for 9 months or cry and say I have nothing to wear :-) I'm dramatic, it's the hormones I swear!

So there is my bump update. I think I will do one every 5 weeks or so. I may just post 10, 20, 30 and 40 weeks though. I don't want to be annoying ;-)
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10