Fall Table Setting Inspiration

Friday, September 19, 2014

Late post tonight! Today Mr. Jack had a little stomach bug and I am still getting over a cold. Fun times at the Ricci household. But we were so bored and cooped up, we decided to head to the mall and infect other people with our illness. Sorry.

Jack was hanging out in the stroller, so I took my time walking through Williams-Sonoma and Crate and Barrel for some fall decor inspiration. They had amazing table settings that I thought I should show you! I love all of them.

First up, Crate and Barrel!
The pumpkin bowls would be perfect for serving soup or a stew for a main course. I love the lids to help keep it warm!
Not sure why I took the photo at this angle...but I loved the garland of leaves on the table. I thought that was a really nice way to add some fall colors.
The bowls were SO cute. Little gray Quails or something. All of the colors mix well together. Personally, I'd never think to add gray to orange, yellow and tan!
I loved this one for a brunch. I also thought it was cool that they angled the place mats. My OCD was going crazy, but eventually I got used to it and really like it. If they weren't angled, I think it would be too "vanilla"
Again...not sure of the angle...but loved the mix of patterns.
Back to the pumpkin bowls, I thought the menu cards were so cute! A very easy DIY with card stock and a fine-tip marker.

Now onto Williams-Sonoma aka Heaven. More pumpkin bowls!


This one was my absolute favorite. I want everything off of this table. Better start scratching those lotto tickets! I really loved the olive set but the way they paired them with the artichoke plates really worked. I thought they were all one set! The glasses, candles and olive plants add a great touch.
The colors of the napkin definitely help break up the color palette of greens and tans.
And last up, you could have a fun Halloween party with these skull punch bowls! They terrified Jack, but I loved them. The plates are too Pirates of the Caribbean for me.

So do you also walk around stores just to get inspiration while infecting people with colds? Sorry again ;-) Have a great weekend!

Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10