Guess what?

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Chicken butt. Just joking, that's my immaturity coming out to bug you.

No, but really, guess what?
YESSIR! I am pregnant with our second child! And this is totally the reason I have been so absent.

I know I have mentioned on here a few times that we planned to just have Jack. But, back in the winter aka snowmageddon 2014, we made the decision to add one or two...or three more into our family. Crazy how some time changes your mind, huh? We are so excited and cannot wait for our little baby to join our crazy family. I am 10 weeks along (my sister spilled the beans a week ago on accident haha) and definitely having some trouble with my symptoms. I am having terrible, terrible "all day" sickness. It is hard to drive, cook food, eat, drink, sleep, breathe, etc., because I feel constantly sea sick. But hey, it is all for a good cause, am I right?

I'm due in early April so it will be a Spring time baby which I am excited for. Both Jon and Jack have December birthdays, so I was hoping for a spring/summer baby. April is perfect :-)

So I hope you join me on this new adventure in our life. We are very blessed and can't wait to see what the future holds and are very excited for Jack to be a big brother.

And if you have any questions, feel free to email me!
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10