Oreo Truffles - Three Ways

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A while back, I showed you a recipe for Oreo Truffles with crushed pretzels on top. The post is a hit and everyone has said they love them! They are so easy to make (a bit messy too), so I decided to make them for a party Jon was attending while I had a photo shoot. I realize you should never show up empty handed!  
This time around, I forgot to buy pretzels, so I had to improvise. I chose Ritz Crackers (for a salty bite), Peppermint sprinkles and plain!

Sorry for the iPhone photos!



Follow this recipe and once you add the melted chocolate, quickly sprinkle the topping on so it stays! Enjoy!
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10