Our Special Day

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

I call the 20th of November our "special day" simply because it was the day we first met in 2008 and the day we got married in 2012. I am essentially a man when it comes to remembering dates, so I figured we should keep our anniversary on the same day. Tomorrow marks 6 years since we have been together. It is also the day we find out the gender of our new little one, arriving in April. Just another wonderful occasion to celebrate on our day.

I just realized that I never shared our wedding details. We got married in our house. While it was just studs and dry wall. In November. I kid you not. We had no intention of having a big wedding. Not because we couldn't afford it, it was because we didn't care. The stress, the planning, the guest lists, the everything...it was just so overwhelming. I was over it two days after I started planning a wedding. And honestly, I would rather have our house be filled with everything we want rather than dishing 10k out for one day. It just wasn't important to us. Our wedding was super easy, cost very little and was one of the best days of our lives.

Here are some pics from our "big day"

This picture perfectly portrays us





How cute is Jack here!? They do grow up so fast :-(

I can't wait to share the big news with you! And happy Anniversary, Jon. I love you ten times more than I did that day and am forever grateful for the life you have provided us with. I love you, I love, I love you.
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10