Holiday Gift Guide - For Her

Thursday, December 4, 2014

The older you get, the less you care about gifts. I never thought I'd say it, but if I didn't get a thing for Christmas or my Birthday I would not care. I just want to be around happy people and have my children be happy. I had a hard time coming up with what I would ask for. Then Jon reminded me that I love to entertain, so think of items like that or things we need.
1. KitchenAid Stand Accessories. I have started using my KitchenAid Stand recently and LURVE it. Not love, LURVE. There's a difference. Ask anyone crazy like me. I have been thinking about what accessories make the most sense to purchase, and for me, it would be the Citrus Juicer and the Pasta Press. Jon loves freshly squeezed Grapefruit and Orange juice (my counters do NOT -- towels please!) so that bad Larry would be used a few times a week. The pasta press is something I have always wanted since I really want to have a dinner party with freshly made pasta and sauce. There's nothing like it. 

2. Glassware and Bar Tools. As someone who loves to entertain, I'd also like to start stocking up on Bar things. Yes, bar things. I don't drink really (minus a beer or cocktail every now and then) but if I'm hosting guests, I'd love to have all of the essentials to make them something refreshing. I do make a mean mojito! 
3. Marble & Wood Cheeseboards. When we host guests, we always make a cheese platter/antipasto platter. Want to know something funny? Before I married into an Italian family, I thought antipasto meant something like "everything but pasta" on a plate. Jon's jaw dropped when he heard that one...I had no idea it was essentially an appetizer haha. Moving forward...I really love the look of a nice platter to serve things on, so this one from Williams-Sonoma is a win-win.
4. Cookbooks. Since I really REALLY want to become a better cook, I have started picking up cookbooks! What better way to get new recipes other than Pinterest. I really want to start using cookbooks so I can pass those recipes onto my kids one day. A few I really want are: The Unofficial Downton Abbey Cookbook, Ina Garten's Foolproof  and Mastering the Art of French Cooking
5. Amazon Giftcard. When all else fails, Gift cards are where its at. 

So how do I look with the beard? Do I make you RANDY baby? 
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10