My kind of bar

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

One filled with delicious beverages of hot and cold nature. Frothy, creamy and bold. What the heck am I talking about? Coffee bars. Specifically, DIY-in-your-home coffee bars.

Lets be honest, the majority of human beings need a cup of coffee in the morning. I need two most days! So I am loving the trend of creating coffee "bars" and tea stations in your home. It is wonderful for entertaining and having everything in place for quick access on busy mornings. Here are a few of my favorites:

I adore the space that Dear Lillie created and how she used the dresser and framed a chalkboard menu. All you need is in this one space. Generally not a fan of open shelving, but this I L-O-V-E! 
This DIY coffee bar is by none other than Katie Bower. I adore the chalkboard wall and the stain color of the shelves. Nice, simple and to the point. The sleep deprived, liquid gold point.
Of course I must mention Joanna Gaines'! They have a sweet little coffee bar that reminds me of a 1940's soda shop in their farmhouse. The stools are a great touch to sit down and have a conversation with yourself (it is the morning after all)
And last but not least, my main inspiration for our own coffee bar, is Meghan from Honey We're Home. Jon is NEVER going to agree to a more "country" looking coffee bar like the examples above, so this is more of our style. Crisp, clean and to the point. Come get your cup o' joe.
Here's ours currently...just need to make it a bit prettier ;-)

So are you also on the coffee bar trend? Also need a good cup of joe in order to spend the day with the living?
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10