A New Journey

Monday, February 9, 2015

I have always expressed how I love feeling fit and healthy and have been looking to achieve that goal in the easiest way possible. I'm a busy Mom with a traveling husband. It is hard to find the time to head to the gym more than four times a year. No kidding, even Jon has no clue how I can do it. That is when I noticed my girlfriend Holly. Holly is a busy Mom of three and everyone jokes that she always has it put together. I have never once thought she didn't look healthy, energized and fit. Then I noticed her Facebook page and how passionate she was about a company called Plexus. Plexus is a company that developed products solely for diabetics and since seeing the success of that, it is well on its way to a billion dollar business providing clients with many different, natural products to lose weight, gain energy and overall, become a better, healthier you. I was totally intrigued and met up with her to discuss the products, when I also noticed that she said you can have a potential career with Plexus. Getting healthy and working from home all in one? Sign me up!

So why did I get started? I was always diving for a cup of coffee in the morning. Not for the taste...but for the sole reason that I couldn't keep my eyes open. I was truly always tired, moody and didn't want to talk to anyone until I was two cups of joe deep. That doesn't work with a toddler who is up at the crack of dawn and never stops talking :-) I felt bad that I wasn't energetic or interested in discussing why Doc McStuffins used a stethoscope on a stuffed hamster. Not only that, I always crashed by noon and would need to have...you guessed it...more coffee. Now that I have been on Plexus for two weeks, I haven't had a cup of coffee since the day I started. I still make Jon's pot of coffee in the morning, but have no desire to have one myself. Not only that, during this pregnancy, I have a sweet case of insomnia. With Plexus, it has helped overcome that and yes it is 100% ok to take while pregnant! Trust me, this worry wart asked her Doctor about ten times. The ingredients are nothing to worry about, and he actually liked the idea of me taking it to help with some of my issues.

My favorite product and the most popular product they have, is Plexus Slim. Once or twice a day, our a packet into 8oz of water and drink it a half hour before your meal. Plexus Slim helps cut fat, not muscle, keeps your cholesterol, lipids and blood sugar at healthy levels and also helps stop binge eating. Not to mention, it is delicious and so easy to grab and go when you are in a rush. I have mine while bringing Jack to school and even Jon loves it! I know because he is stealing mine ;-) 

I love it in a normal 8oz Poland Springs bottle or on ice with 8oz of sparkling water. It is like a healthy, fizzy soda without the bad!

Also, Plexus Slim helps with other issues and not just weight loss! It helps those who struggle from blood pressure problems, high/low blood sugar, Rheumatoid Arthritis, migraine, acid reflux (it has helped tremendously with mine), thyroid issues, acne and Eczema to name a few!

Another product I love, is the BIO Cleanse which has truly helped give me energy to get through the day and sleep better at night. With my insomnia, I started taking Diclegis from my Doctor but it made me so drowsy and feel as if I had the flu when I woke up. I'm all for getting sleep, but not feeling like I was drugged in the morning. BIO Cleanse has replaced that and gave me my energy back. It is easier to get up in the morning, play with Jack and live our day-to-day busy lives again. 
Jon is enjoying the products as well and the newfound energy he has. I was not afraid at all to get on board since the products sell themselves. Every testimony I have seen helps me realize that Plexus is the real deal. Here are a few testimonies for you to see:




 AND it is not JUST for women! Men use this product and have great success as well

Not only are the products great, but starting to use Plexus as a business opportunity is something I am enjoying as well. Like I said, you don't have to do much convincing or selling, because the products do that for you. It is an easy way to make money and help people get healthy, all from the comfort of your own home! Want to make an extra $500 a month? What about $1,000 or even MORE? The amount you make has no limit which is incredible.

So are you interested in the products? Interested in making money while getting healthy FROM HOME and PART TIME? Send me an email and feel free to ask any question you can think of. I would love to share this wonderful opportunity with you!

This is not a sponsored post, this is something I am passionate about and want to help friends, family or anyone looking to become healthy, while providing an income for my family. Join me!
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10