My Magnolia Favorites

Monday, February 23, 2015

Y'all know I love Chip and Joanna Gaines. Like...a whole lot. As much as I love coffee ice cream with crushed Oreos in a waffle cone. That's a whole lot! I was perusing their online store and gathered some of my favorite items that I want to purchase in the near future. They are perfect for entertaining or decorating our home and pair well with more of a clean, beach-house-vibe that we are known for.

The one item that keeps catching my eye over and over again is this Metal 3-tiered stand. It is perfect for entertaining and can be used year round. Picture it at a Christmas party and pops of evergreen and red berries in it for decoration? Seashells in the summer? Pumpkins in the fall? My idea of a good time! #itsthelittlethings
Next would be this Galvanized Tin Caddy. Perfect to keep stocked and stored in the pantry and pull it out in the summer for lunch outside.
Last up for the Metal look...I swear, is this Metal fold-up table. I would take this outside when we have company over to hold the Tin Caddy and maybe a nice pitcher of lemonade and some glasses (who am I kidding, probably beer and cocktails). Cant you picture that? And I love that it folds up.
These chalkboard crates are just darling and I would love them either in the pantry or even storing the kids toys/clutter. Always use a chalkboard marker so it won't easily rub off!
Ok...nerdy moment...I really want to start collecting vintage Cape Cod post cards (like this one). I know, my sister is laughing at me right now. I love the Cape and the look of the post cards of yore. I also think they can be used to style the house in the summer in a fun way. I love this card holder to add some height (say if you use it on the built-ins) to the card and a better way to display it without a frame or just standing it up at an angle.
Have you checked out their shop yet? Also a fan of vintage post cards? Please tell me I'm not alone...
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10