My Valentine

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I must say, I feel very fortunate to be married to Jon. I hit the jackpot with him and he is so hardworking and focused which is something so many look up to. Jon is the perfect Father for our two kiddos. When I see him with Jack, my heart always skips a beat. Heck, my heart skips a beat when I see him in general. Handsome guy, that Jon. And he's growing a beard! Boo YA! He knows I'm not a girl who cares about Valentine's Day, but he did want to treat me. We went to our favorite restaurant The Cottage in Wellesley, MA, and it was marvelous. Naturally I didn't get a picture of the two of us, but I did photograph the food which may be more important!
They had a delicious drink called a watermelon spritzer that I wanted 20 of. It helped since I was jealous of Jon's cocktail! 
I had a half chicken salad sandwich on brioche and a yummy, fresh, side salad
Jon had the classic burger with a side of the yummiest fries! How cute is the presentation of the fries? 

The decor of The Cottage inspired most of our home design. It's crazy gorgeous and is modeled after the beach house in the movie "somethings got to give" 
That movie also inspired the name Marin for us! It was a wonderful lunch and it was nice to get away before Marin comes. 


How did you spend your Valentine's Day? 
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10