Shall we snail mail?

Monday, March 9, 2015

This post is brought to you by Minted. All opinions are my own. 

Back when I was pregnant with Jack, Pinterest wasn't a big thing and I had no clue what a birth announcement was or newborn pictures. Heck, I had three months to prepare to be a Mom. I barely knew what a baby was back then! Now that I am pregnant with Marin and have known these long nine months, I have been able to prepare mentally for what I'd like to do when she is born. One thing I have been discussing with Jon is sending out birth announcements the ol' fashioned way. 

Now I know how to work a camera, so I'll be taking some cute pictures of our baby girl, but I do need help in the birth announcement category. That is where Minted comes in. When I saw the designs they offer on their site, I was floored. Truly, I fell on the floor. When I was able to get back up, I had to make a choice. Every design is simple, yet elegant, colorful, but not over-the-top. I am having such a hard time deciding on which one to pick! Here are my top picks:
 

I honestly want them all! I love that the designs won't over power that cute bundle of Marin that is arriving shortly. So, since I can't decide, I need your help! Leave a comment or send me an email suggesting which one I should choose. Once the little lady makes her big debut, you will see which design is the winner! 
Have you sent out birth announcements with your little ones? I love getting them in the mail and always save them! They are so fun to look back on once those cute babies start to turn into sassy toddlers ;-) 
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10