She's here!

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Miss Marin is here! She was born on April 14th at 10:12pm at 7lbs 7oz and 19.5 inches long! We absolutely adore her and I won't lie, she is the easiest baby (knock on every piece of wood in the house). I would have 45 more if they were so cuddly and sweet just like her. She won't let me put her down and always wants to eat and poop. Jack is absolutely smitten with her and loves to hold her and be on "pacifier duty" where he pops that sucker back in when she spits it out. We really involved him and tried to prepare him the whole pregnancy, so I think that, mixed with his age really helped! I definitely plan on doing a birth story for her this week, just like I did with Jack. The birth was actually very fun...yes, fun. The nurses and my doctor are all hilarious so we were cracking jokes in between contractions. It was perfect.

Life is not as easy as it was before, but honestly it hasn't changed too drastically. Just more planning and embracing daily naps. Breastfeeding is going well and I am so thankful I can provide her with milk from the tap. Of course pumping isn't working for me again, so we go everywhere together, but I definitely don't mind :-) I just need to get a cover!

These photos are from my iPhone. Once I upload my camera pictures I will share the birth story! Enjoy the sweetness that is Marin.




Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10