LIL: Easy go-to "Momfits"

Tuesday, May 26, 2015


So now that we have two kiddos (one being VERY active), one thing I need is an outfit that is easy to put together, functions well (think bending over, running, etc) and stylish. After I had Marin, I wanted to feel more put together... especially since my body this time around did not bounce back like it did with Jack (more on that later this week). Showering daily, getting dressed and putting on some blush and mascara has really helped me feel more "me" again.

I put together some of my "go-to" outfits using Polyvore (love this site) and it is an easy way to create looks (and you can totally print it out and hang in your closet for fast ideas). My fashion sense is preppy and laid back. I don't go outside of that box too often! These are looks I would wear to the park, running errands, play dates, etc.






A lot of these pieces I have myself and wear often! What is your go-to look? Also feel like you need to get out of a rut? I know I'm not alone! 
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10