I'll take adorable for 500

Thursday, May 21, 2015

This is a sponsored post brought to you by Minted. All opinions and lame jokes are my own.

Remember when Minted asked me to create a Birth Announcement using their website? I showed a few options that I liked and have actually picked one I didn't select before! I love the simplicity and the collage feature of this one. I could not be more pleased and I can't wait to send them out!
She sat still for about 3 minutes before she wanted me to hold her (she rarely lets me put her down). I wanted to make sure that I snapped a picture of her dainty details. I love those ten fingers and ten toes! Such a beauty and already a month old and over 10lbs. Time sure does fly, especially when you change 4,350 diapers an hour. #shartqueen #sorryfuturemarin
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10