Summer Fun

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Summer is my favorite season for a few reasons.
1 - THE BEACH
2 - THE FOOD HOLY GOD THE FOOD
3 - Being outside!
And now that I have kids, it is even more fun since we can go on adventures, walks, play at the park, the beach and even more. 






We have been enjoying walks around the block, Lego club, chalk outside (I had no clue he could draw a stick figure!) and plan to go to the beach very soon! I just need to figure out how to take a newborn and toddler to the beach at the same time without help...that will be interesting! 

My goal for the summer is less TV and more outside time. We have even had most of our meals outside in the yard.It is even better when Jon joins us for lunch.

What are your plans for summer?
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10