Product Review: Lve2Cre8

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Lve2Cre8

When we found out we were having a girl, I instantly dove into accesory territory. You know, hats, bows, headbands, etc. I never knew why my Mom dressed us in CRAZY big bows until now (EVIDENCE BELOW). Oh the cuteness! When I saw Lve2Cre8 on Etsy, I knew I had to have some for Marin and I was so excited when they arrived in the mail before she was due!

Sweet Jesus. I'm the one that looks like Jack in a bow.
 Here is Marin wearing the Pink and White Hospital Beanie. The whole nursing staff went bananas and want to try and recreate the look. JUST LOOK AT HER. I could gobble her up!


 And another crazy cute beanie was the White Daisy with the Pink Rose. Time to fall over and melt! JUST TOO CUTE!


You need to check out Lve2Cre8 on Etsy! They also offer outfits, headbands, cute little socks and even stuff for baby boys! 
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10