Time for a Change

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

It is summer time here in good ol' New England. My absolute favorite time of the year. Think beaches, Barbeques and trips to the lake. It is also time for humidity. Having long hair while it is hot and humid is something I just don't want to deal with anymore. Right now my hair is about 3 inches from my lower back and one length. It is incredibly annoying and heavy. Not only that, I think super long hair tends to look a bit boring on some people. I am definitely one of them! So with that said (er, typed), I am getting a hair cut! Want to help me pick? I am thinking a nice, layered medium cut. I still want some length and to be able to put it in a pony tail if necessary, so here is what I'm thinking! Just a shorter, classier look.What are your thoughts?











Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10