Mel's Morning Joe

Monday, July 6, 2015

Hey there! Starting a new series here on the blog! Mel's Morning Joe! I always love to share things I have found interesting or answer readers questions that I get over the week, so I figured I can do so here!

Articles that tickled my fancy:




everyday occasions
A lovely blog with beautiful photography, a store of my dreams and delicious recipes and excellent design ideas. I tend to get lost in this blog once or twice a month. I never tire of it!
If you could build a vacation dream house, where would it be and why? Easy answer! Cape Cod. It is such a magical place and where Jon proposed to me. I love everything about the Cape and we always do a few trips in the summertime. Eventually, we would love, LOVE to have a vacation house down there and just embrace summer on the Cape for the entire summer and more than a few days :-) In fact, I am going down there with the kids tomorrow! My Dad has a rental so we will be soaking up the beach :-)







Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10