LIL: J. Crew - Casual Bidness

Tuesday, July 21, 2015


 As a stay-at-home-mom, I often wish I could dress up all bidness-like and work in an office. Sometimes the stress of day-to-day life with two kids eats up at you. Rather than washing dishes, folding that pile of laundry AGAIN or cleaning up vomit, I wish I could be at a board meeting or heck, even a training class. Sometimes I miss it. I think only former office workers turned SAHM understand. Here are some bidness (who says "business" anymore) looks that I love from the one and only J.Crew.





Do you ever find yourself missing a work environment? Please tell me I'm not the only one! I often feel guilty wishing I could go TO work sometimes. I love my kiddos but I do miss adult interaction and that "break" feeling of leaving the house to go to work. But then I see their sweet, fruit snack filled smiles (well, Marin has a drooly smile) and remember why I do love my "job" so much. I am a lucky Mommy, that is fa sho.
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10