Looks I love: Vegas Edition

Friday, July 31, 2015

This post is inspired by Vegas.com


I have always wanted an excuse to branch out of my normal Mom outfits and dress up for a night on the town, completely out of my comfort zone. What place is better to do that than Vegas? Here is how I would transition my outfits from a morning by the pool, to an extravagant dinner in the evening and finally, a night out in Vegas. I still wanted to keep it simple, since that is my preference. Busy outfits are not my thing!

A morning by the pool
Dinner at Lago by the Bellagio fountains

A night out at the Voodoo Rooftop Nightclub

What would your take be? Would you venture out of your comfort zone as well? Follow @Vegascom on Twitter and the hashtag #UltimateVegasOutfit to see more!

Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10