Tablescape Thursday

Thursday, July 23, 2015

New series on the blog! Y'all know I love a tablescape (different from table setting). The other day, I was browsing Pinterest when I discovered a GORGEOUS, AMAZING, COLORFUL, HEAVENLY (ok I'm done) tablescape that was decked out and all Patriotic. I smiled from ear to ear and had eyes larger than a lemur. Basically this:
Sorry for your eyes. And sorry for enlarging the picture. And sorry I'm so weird. But I was all "SWEET SASSAFRASS (??) THAT IS GORGEOUS!" So, here lies my favorite tablescape of the week, brought to you by Destiny over at Just Destiny Mag (yes, I realize the 4th is over, but I'm still all Murica up in here)






 All photos courtesy of Just Destiny Mag
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10