Hello again!

Monday, October 5, 2015

HELLOOOO! Long time no...type? I broke my foot back in late August and have had quite the month (two kids, not being mobile, slowly losing my mind, etc) and had to put blogging on the back burner. Blogging is my favorite hobby since I love to share and write, so I am glad to finally be back. I have a few reader questions to answer and some fun stuff to share with you as well! I can't believe it is already October! This will be our first Holiday season with Marin and I can't wait to celebrate with her and dress her up. YES I AM THAT MOM. I used to tease my Mom for allllll of the bows and dresses she put us in. Now? BRING. ON. THE. BOWS. Once she gets hair, anyways!


I am excited to do some fall maintenance around the home soon and decorating for Halloween! Next weekend we hope to get our pumpkins and apples so I can go crazy and make apple pie and we can all carve our pumpkins. Jack can't decide if he wants to be The Hulk, The Flash, a Spy or a Power Ranger, but I have Marin as a lamb! My Dad's lovely fiancĂ©, Veronica made it and oh my word it is exactly what I wanted!

Have a great Monday!
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10