I'll take 57 of everything please

Saturday, November 14, 2015


My all time favorite blogger, Jenny Hobick of Everyday Occasions has an amaziiiiiiiiiing with an extra ZING shop online. Jenny's holiday collection premiered yesterday and I truly want everything. Jenny has impecible taste and knows just what her readers love. A bit of country with a modern twist. Incredible baking pieces and the lovliest collection of pillows and STOCKINGS! Check out her collection below!

We are off to the Museum of Science with the family for Jack's early birthday present! See you tomorrow with my second edition of Sunday Nights with Great Grains! And stay tuned this week because I will be sharing my holiday gift guides with you! xo 
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10