Our Halloween 2015

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

 Leave it to me to recap our Halloween in the second week of November! This was Marin's first Halloween and we had her dress up as Dorothy during the day and a warm, little lamb at night! The dress is for an 18 month old, but naturally our little piglet fit into it already!
 AND here is CAPTAIN AMERICA! BOOM! POW! BANG! Jack is so cool. I wish I was cool like he is.



 Doesn't this look like it could be a Captain American movie poster? No? Yes? Yes.
 We spent much of the day in costume, running around the yard, pretending to defeat Ultron? Ultron.

 Marin didn't have ruby slipper, but cute pink slip ons work just fine!
How was your halloween? Eat all your kids candy? I know I did! Muahahahahahaha
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10