Sunday Nights with Great Grains!

Sunday, November 1, 2015

This post is sponsored by Great Grains

Just like that, Halloween is over and the Holiday season is upon us! To me, this year has flown by and we have had such a wonderful one so far, so I'm excited to see what the next few months have in store for us. Take a look at our very own Captain America and Dorothy!



I love those two. I love those two more than bacon and butter. Mmmm, bacon.

Anyways, a few months back, I wanted to overcome a major, major fear of mine. Sharks? Nope. Spiders? OH NO NO NO. What is it, you ask? BAKING! I am notorious for burning everything that goes in the oven. I used to never add the right ingredients and never, ever added the wet to the dry. That stuff went all in at once. Bada bing, bada stop. So in recent months, I have completely overcome said fear and became a pretty good baker! What I love to do is incorporate healthy, fun ingredients into what I create. So over the next few weeks, every Sunday night, I will show you a new recipe using ingredients from the wonderful company, Great Grains. We have worked with them before and became big fans of their products (take a look at that post HERE). 

Post Great Grains brings whole foods from the field to your bowl for a nutritious breakfast you have to see to believe. Less processed ingredients like whole grain flakes from actual wheat berries, as well as real fruit and nuts, come together in this tasty and nutritious morning favorite. Rather than grinding our wheat into flour and then stamping it into uniform flakes, Great Grains carefully cracks or steams the whole wheat berry, which helps to lock in full flavor and nutrients. All of the varieties of Great Grains have at least 30g of whole grains per serving and are a heart healthy way to start the day.

Sounds pretty good to me! And sounds like a great treat to incorporate into some baked goods. So join me every Sunday in the month of November for a fun, creative baking recipe. I am going to go outside my comfort zone and will create a pie, cookies, scones, and a crisp! Wish me luck! 
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10