Holiday Gift Guide for Her

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

This gift guide would work for your wife, sister, Mom and girlfriend. It works for all the lovely ladies in your life! I don't know why, but this year I have been into anything cozy. A warm cup of coffee, nice pajamas, a cheese platter with a glass of wine in front of the fire. Things like that. So I thought I would throw together a fun gift guide for anyone still wondering what to get their friends! 


I adore these coffee mugs from Nordstrom and they caught my eye right when I walked into the store! I love the gold with the crisp white and black designs. I think they are so fun and will make you enjoy that morning mug of joe even more. Here's the "I woke up like this" mug & here's the "but first, coffee" mug.  



This throw Blanket from Target it absolutely gorgeous and I want to cuddle up with this in front of our fireplace ASAP. I also think it is the perfect gift for a girlfriend. Classy, cozy and a great price to boot!

Who doesn't love a candle? I know I love to light one during the day and also as I take a bath or read a book. This candle from William-Sonoma smells great. Nice and fresh and not over powering.
The Cheese Board & Wine Glasses are a great buy for the wine lover in your life. I love when we have company and create a great cheese platter and drink a few glasses of wine with our friends like we did here. You can also personalize it by using their Initial as well! I was at Target the other day and saw this gift set which would go along wonderfully with the glasses and board.




Now for something I really love...pj's and slippers. For a while I was wearing mismatched, bleached, torn pj's from when I was like..17 and realized I needed to be more of an adult. I saw a few cute pairs at Target and snagged them up during a sale! I also love this Pajama Set (ON SALE NOW!) & Slippers. Cozy and classy.

Have you started your shopping yet? Totally slacking here, but we did buy Jack the gift he has wanted for MONTHS! Big sigh of relief right there!

Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10