Our master bedroom has been untouched since we moved in. We haven't done a thing. Nada. Nothing. Zilch. When we started (I'm talking a few years ago) brainstorming ideas and what our main inspiration was, we stumbled upon this beauty from (you guessed it) Restoration Hardware. We love the four-post bed, the sheets, everything but the chandeliiiiiiiier (had to).
one more time (wipes drool from keyboard)
- New bed and mattress (we have saved for the past few years)
- New bedding (found an awesome deal at the RH Outlet and got all of it for $100)
- Pictures and frames so it looks like someone lives there
- Paint our furniture (we love the details on the pieces we have so we want to keep them. Our long dresser was a Savers find and the taller dresser and side tables were Jon's grandparents)
- New lighting (Table side? Wall mounts?)
I can't wait to share and to actually have a bed we both fit on ;-). We have been sleeping on a full since we met. We decided to get a king sized because Jon tosses and turns like you would not believe. We really can't wait because it is time to finally have a master bedroom for us to relax in and enjoy.
Are you a fellow Restoration junkie? I'm going to share tips and tricks on how to save at the outlet in Wrentham, MA and how we get our furniture and some decor for amazing prices!