Organized Baking Supplies

Monday, March 14, 2016

I have recently turned into a huge baking nut. I am a bomb cupcake and scone maker and I'm going to start playing around with recipes and try different flavor combinations. Scones are my jam. My buttery, oh-so-buttery, jam. My Auntie comes over once a week and brings a variety of baked goods from a local bakery and man OH MAN are they delicious. I recently organized my baking supplies (need to get some more!) and love how it looks. So does Marin. So much that she reorganizes it four times a day.




I have to figure out where to put my KitchenAid mixer because we think it looks horrendous on the counter! I never thought I wouldn't like the look of it there but it just doesn't work. 
My baking pans need to be replaced and I really want to try those baking mats! But I love it being organized!
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10