Quick and Easy Guacamole

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

As my confidence grows in the kitchen, I keep trying recipes that I once thought were complicated. Can we all just sit down and laugh at me for a minute? I was nervous to make...GUACAMOLE. Yes, lets all throw our heads back and laugh.
(BEST MOVIE EVER)
 But for real, I get nervous. I found Ina Garten's guacamole reciper online and chuckled at myself. It couldn't be any easier! I left out the hot sauce since I am sure Marin will love this and maybe even Jack! 

Ina Garten's guacamole:
4 ripe avocados
1 roma tomato (seeded and diced)
1 red onion (diced)
1 garlic clove (minced)
Juice of 1 lemon
S&P

Ready for the directions? Here it is...combine the ingredients. Boom. Done. 

And its the perfect appetizer for when your girlfriends come over and the children destroy the house ;-) AND extra perfect with a Corona. Yes, I said extra perfect.

As I said before, I am testing my newly found confidence in the kitchen. Jack isn't too thrilled because that means more creative dinners and not our staples. I refuse to share said staples! Haha!
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10