A pretty and simple table setting

Monday, May 23, 2016

Happy Monday, friends! Popping in with a quick, simple, and pretty table setting that I set up last week. As I have said before, my favorite colors for a table setting are blue, white and green. There's something so elegant and nautical about it which I just adore. Jon surprised me a few months back with the table runner, napkins (of my dreams...yes, I dream about these things) and napkin rings all from Williams Sonoma (sadly, they are no longer available on the website). I squealed like a little girl. I am one lucky lady. 

I set up the table for play group and also made my famous maple glazed scones that I will post this week for  you. I had hot and iced coffee made, so I also set out creamer and sugar. With all of the chaos of babies running around, I forgot to snap the table with the scones out. Next time! 






I hope you have a great Monday!
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10