3 accesories to spruce up your outfit this Summer

Monday, June 6, 2016

Hey ladies! Happy Monday. My Monday will be filled with a lot of iced coffee and taping my eyes open. We did not sleep well last night! So here is a quick post that I wanted to share with you! Easy, fun summer style that can be thrown on at the drop of a hat. I'm talking to you, sleepy Momma's of the world. I often wear simple and quite plain outfits during the week since I have two kids who are notorious for getting me dirty. I wanted to find a way to spruce up my outfits in an effortless way!

One trend I am loving lately is the "french twist" scarf. It adds a touch of class to an otherwise boring outfit. See a great tutorial here.
And the easiest of all...throw on a pair of sunglasses. They hide your sleepy eyes and make you look oh-so-stylish. Just don't wear your sons Lightning McQueen sunglasses. Been there, done that.
And lastly, a nice summer hat! I love them and Target always has nice, affordable hats. I grabbed one for the summer and get so many compliments on it!



How have you been sprucing up your look this summer? Also feeling like a zombie this morning? Mondays, y'all. The absolute worst. 
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10