My Summer Wish list with SPRING

Monday, June 27, 2016


Ahh, summer. The best season in my opinion. Nothing beats heading to the beach with your family, grilling together, and long walks outside. Another part of summer I love is the fashion. There are times where I want to dress up all girly and wear dresses and heels all day, but lets be honest...as a stay-at-home-mom, it isn't practical! But one way to spruce up my outfits is by adding fun accessories. Accessories can spruce up any outfit! Remember my post here about it? 

Well, a great way to browse fashions latest trends in one place (literally, I am sitting down on my couch!), is a website like Spring. There will always be something you will love! Their new accessories shop features items from more than 800 brands! And free shipping and free returns? I'm down. 
Here is what I loved while browsing their site.

I'm a simple gal who loves a good earring set. These fit the mold. Classy with a touch of color. 

I am very into hats lately! I bought my first ball cap and an adorable fedora. I feel like hats help hide bad hair days! 

I love the idea of adding a scarf to your bag (or a diaper bag in my case! Ha!)
I have a collection of scarves and these two are so beautiful and bright. Perfect for summer and the tassles are so cute!

CADEY Magnolia Stripe

 I want these sandals so bad and need to add them to my collection ASAP. Better than a ruddy old pair of flip flops!

Miller Leather Logo Thong Sandals

And these watches are beautiful. Elegant and can help me know what time it is when I am on the go. 


Make sure you check out Spring and let me know what you think! 

Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10