Summer break

Monday, October 3, 2016

Hey, hey! Ahh, it feels good to be back. I have missed blogging but I wanted to take this summer and really enjoy our son Jack being home before he started kindergarten last month. Yes, you read that correctly. Jack is in kindergarten. I cried like a gassy baby, but knowing how happy he is and how ready he is, helped a lot of the anxiety and sadness go away.

I took a break so I could spend our summer having fun and showing Jack how to behave like a big kid in kindergarten and get on a good schedule. These days we often hear "just five more minutes, Mom"  when trying to wake him up! We definitely need to do a better job of a morning routine. Mostly my fault, I just love to sleep! I am going to challenge myself to wake up before the kids so I can get some me time and make sure everything is set for school and we don't have a morning like that scene in Home Alone.

So, how was your summer? Ours was filled with days spent at the beach, lots of play dates and cookouts and Jack's first SLEEPOVER...AWAY FROM US...OK IT WAS JUST ACROSS THE STREET BUT STILL. He doesn't sleep through the night for me but will at a friends house!?!?! Some nerve ;-) Here are some pictures of our summer:





































First day of kindergarten below...sniff sniff

Love that sweet by. Jack is doing so well in school and loves recess and computer class. Recently he was bitten by the Pokemon bug and loves trading his cards and playing at recess. So adorable!

Marin is also quite fun these days and loves to play legos, play with her "baby" and goof off just like her big brother.

I hope you are all well and it feels good to be back! xo
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10